In no particular order here are the facts
1. I don’t have a talent. I do not know how to sing, dance or prance. I’m not sure what my super skill is. I’m always on the look out for what it could be but it has not presented itself.
2. I went to Juvenile Hall, I was a disturbed kid. Sweet but reckless.
3. I believe in Jesus. I was baptized when I was 19. I took the born again thing really serious for a couple of years. The Holy Spirit was heavy on me in those days.
4. I got my first tattoo when I was 15 years old. My name on my ankle.
5. I suffer from high anxiety. I can remember my first anxiety attack. I was in preschool. I was waiting to be tested on shapes and colors. I got so nervous I almost puked. Public speaking is officially a no go. I have an outer body experience every time and I forget to breathe.
6. I had my first real job at age 13 at a place called Squiggles and Giggles. It was a fun job.
7. I broke my femur in a car accident and have a titanium rod inside of me. When it rains it really does act up.
8. I tripped on a lot of L.S.D. It was my favorite pass time in my youth.
9. I moved out of my parents house at age 16.
10. I failed my driving test 2 times, third times a charm.
11. I have not eaten red meat or pork since I was 11 years old.
12. I like to smoke weed sometimes. I wish they would just legalize it already.
13. I hate politics.
14. I’m terribly shy.
15. I’m horrible at keeping in touch.
16. I am a night owl
17. I can’t wait to retire and move into an old folks home. Bingo and casinos yes, please.
18. I believe in fate and karma.
19. I like animals more than people.
20. When someone is mad at me it eats me up inside until it’s resolved.