Thanks to Teddy the Dog Talks for nominating me for The Mystery Blogger Award. This is my first ever blogging award and I am grateful.
Here are the details:
What is the “Mystery Blogger Award” ?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
It appears to have been started by Okoto Enigma. At least this is the information I am copying!
• Put the award logo/image on your blog.
• List the rules.
• Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
• You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
• Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
• Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me:
1. I moved out of my parents house when I was 16.
2. I was born in New York City And lived on Govenors Island during its Coast Guard days.
3. I’m not good at following rules.
Questions Asked Of Me:
1. If you could have dinner with three people (living or dead), who would they be?
Jesus,would be my first pick. How awesome would that be. I love Jesus!
My father would be my second pick. I didn’t get to say all the things I wanted to say to him before he passed away. It would be great to have just one more meal with him.
On a lighter note my third person would be Meghan Markel. I think we would be best friends instantly. Happy hour style girl talk. Yes, please!
2. If you could change the world, how would you change it?
Easy, no war. If only it were that simple.
3. What is your dream job?
Pop Star! I think it would be wonderful to have talent of this magnitude. Obviously, this will never happen for me
but it’s fun to dream.
4. What is some advice that you would like to give to the generation to come?
Disconnect from the devices. I know how cool the internet is but there is also another world of stuff happening. It’s called the real world. Enjoy it! Do something old school like playing a board game,putting together a puzzle or building something with your hands.
5. If you could walk in the shoes of one person for the day, who would it be and why?
This is not an easy question for me. I really don’t know. The only person that come to mind is not a person. It’s my cat. I’ve always wanted her easy life.
Questions for nominees
1. How did you get your name?
2. Where would you like to visit if you could go anywhere?
3. What talent or super power do you wish you had?