Welcome, Autumn! We look forward to your cooler temperatures, fall fashion and festivities. As we turn a new leaf there is so much to do and plan. From O.O.T.D. to Halloween costumes, Thanksgiving and Oktoberfest. Let’s get the planning started.
Here are just a few things I would like to try to accomplish this Autumn.
1) Climb the Statue of Liberty
2) Seasonal trip to Atlantic City
3) Apple picking and pie baking
4) Pumpkin picking and carving
5) Put together a Halloween costume
6) Attend the Macy’s Day Parade
7) Red Bull’s soccer game
8) Bike riding
9) Fall foliage nature walks
10) Row boats in Central Park
11) Fall craft project
12) Fall version of Spring Cleaning
13) Dinner party with family and friends
14) Haunted house
Let’s be clear. I’m a penny pincher so along the way I want to save money in all the ways that I can. I challenge you to make a list of things to do this Fall.